Insurance options for your Costa Rican visit
During this pandemic time, Costa Rica Government has stablished that it will be allowed to enter our borders -ONLY- for travelers that comply:
- Everyone must fill out an epidemiological form prior to departure
- Obtain a medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 test result dated within 72 hours before departure
- Purchase a travel insurance policy and request certification from their insurance company (issued in English or Spanish) verifying the policy meets the following criteria:
- Effectiveness of the policy during the visit
- Guaranteed coverage of medical expenses in the event of becoming ill with COVID-19 while in Costa Rica, for at least US $50,000
- Minimum coverage of US $2,000 for lodging expenses issued as a result of the pandemic.
Now that you are part of the Makanda Family, we would like to encourage you to go ahead, be prepared and arrange for the necessary paperwork to get your COVID INSurance. Of course, we are recommending the best National option with 100% warranty, our very trusted Company… Feel free to contact us.